The whole purpose of us setting up the society is to get as many people involved as possible! We are really keen to get more student teacher across cohorts and courses at Strathclyde involved with the happenings of the society. If you’ve read a bit About Us, and like what you see, join us!!
creating a far better quality of collaboration and discussion for everyone involved…
provides a comfortable and calm atmosphere to air any worries…and develop
confidently as a student teacher.”
(Rea Chisholm, B.Ed. 4)
- You will be added to our mailing list to get all the latest news and hear of ways to gain more CPD and to add to your C.V.
- You’ll be the FIRST to hear about any events we are organising.
- You’ll be notified of any meeting of the society, to which you are more than welcome, where you can share your ideas and decide on what events we should be facilitating.
- By meeting other students across the cohorts and courses, you’ll have a supportive network of peers who can be a listening ear, who can advise on placement practice, and just be there for any general questions or queries.
- By taking a professional approach to being a professional educator, you will be even more prepared for placement, probation and beyond.
- Headteachers and prospective employers will no doubt be impressed and intrigued by your commitment to developing as a professional, and the knowledge and experience you’ve gained through regular involvement in CPD.
HOW TO JOIN
You can become join us by completing the form below, or by sending the following information:
Your full name
Course (B.Ed. or PGDE)
Cohort (1-4 or (P)/(S)
to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you more information.